Non-standard automatic assembly equipment for auto parts refers to the automatic equipment for assembling auto parts and assembling automobile sealing rings/wiper springs/sealing components/battery connectors. Commonly used are: assembly and assembly production of various plugs, auto parts, and automotive electronic products.
Features of non-standard automatic assembly equipment for auto parts:
1. The machine is cost-effective, and the equipment cost can be recovered in one year.
2. It can assemble multiple parts at the same time, integrate multiple processes and work in multiple positions, and realize the replacement of manual automatic assembly and assembly production by machines.
3. It can be equipped with various assembly and assembly processes such as screw locking, soldering, dispensing, and handling.
4. Image vision, process robots, precision detection units, etc. can be configured according to requirements.
5. The equipment only needs to replenish materials manually, and the machine automatically assembles, assembles, and automatically loads and unloads materials.
6. High efficiency, high stability, high quality, automatic assembly, assembly operation, and high intelligent production.
7. The machine equipment is equipped with various detection, alarm, production counting and other functions.
8. The machine equipment adopts imported (according to the customer's designation) accessories, which have stable and durable performance.