Vacuum pressure impregnation process equipment for transformers
Features of vacuum pressure impregnation process for transformers:
1. The impregnation tank can be designed to be round or square, depending on user requirements.
2. Vacuum pressure: 0~8MPa (0~8Kg/cm2) pressure optional
3. Third-party underwriting, inspection report of quality supervision department and special pressure vessel certificate
4, ring gear type quick opening flange structure, automatic hydraulic switch cover system, efficient and convenient
5, unique air pressure expansion sealing system to ensure sealing performance and mechanical flexibility
6, the cylinder with its own centrifugal drying system, efficient, energy-saving, safe
7, full PLC touch screen intelligent user control interface, simple and clear
Vacuum pressure impregnation process for transformers related parameters:
1. All products can be customized in height.
2. Equipment composition:
1) Impregnation tank and liquid storage tank
2) Control box
3) Touch screen
4) Vacuum system
5) Control system: such as lifting and opening cover system, impregnation control system, timing alarm and other functions
3, the equipment size is non-standard: 1500*1200 *1500MM
4, with automatic control and other functions.