Vacuum pressure impregnation electric motor equipment
Vacuum pressure impregnation electric motor equipment steps:
1. Put the object that needs vacuum pressure impregnation into the cylinder, close the cylinder head and lock it by the cylinder head locking device.
2. Vacuuming the negative pressure and holding it for a period of time; pressing the liquid in the liquid storage tank into the cylinder under the action of the atmosphere, and closing the liquid inlet pipe after the liquid reaches a certain height.
3. (Continue) Vacuum: After a certain negative pressure is reached, the pressure is maintained.
4. Balance (inhale), open the suction (call) nozzle, the air naturally enters the cylinder under the action of atmospheric pressure, so that the pressure inside the cylinder is equal to the pressure outside the cylinder.
5. Add positive pressure, (mainly make the liquid in the cylinder enter the object. Balance or soak the object in the cylinder)
6. Exhaust (exhale and vent), open (suck) the exhalation nozzle to exhale the air in the cylinder. The pressure is equal to the outside of the cylinder.
7. Pressurize and drain the liquid, and pressurize all the liquid in the cylinder by adding positive pressure. At this time, the liquid discharge port is closed (the pressure is maintained in the cylinder)
8. Exhaust again to balance the pressure inside the cylinder with the outside of the cylinder.
9. Dry, the dry bucket in the cylinder rotates. The liquid in the impregnated object is dried by centrifugation to remove excess liquid from the impregnated object.
10. Drain and remove the object.
Note 1) 3, 4, 5, 6, work procedures can be returned until the impregnation of the impregnated objects in the cylinder is balanced.