Huiyue USB special automatic soldering machine performance introduction
OurDongguan Huiyue Technology USB automatic soldering machine is suitablefor automatic welding of USB data cable A and Micro. It adopts vibratingplate for automatic feeding and wire conveying method. It is divided,straightened, stripped, cut and dip. , welding, unloading, COD testing and other workstations. Completelysolved the traditional soldering process of the USB data cable, so thatthe manual wire, tin wire and terminal, the bad work of the solderingiron facing the temperature of 300 °C, becomes a single action that onlyneeds the card line, and the worker can get on the job withouttraining. .
USB automatic soldering machine process
1. It adopts single-chip microprocessor design, which has strongerfunction, smaller volume and strong anti-interference ability.
2, the memory uses FLASH ROM, large capacity, can store 1000 steps ofsolder information, each step can be set to 9 kinds of solder data, 5kinds of function selection, solder information will not be lost aftercutting off the power.
3. It can change the operation and operation mode for different models and occasions, and Automatic Vacuum Impregnation Machine the scope of use is wider.
4. The position of the soldering machine shaft can be taught orpressed, and the data display window can display the current position ofthe soldering axis.
5. The soldering shaft provides 99-position positioning speed selection.
6, the soldering shaft displacement unit has a wide range of settings, using various types of screws.
7. A set of edit password settings to prevent the setting data from being arbitrarily changed.
8, strong compatibility, can directly replace the same type of controller.
HUIYUECNautomation main product series: transformer magnetic core automaticwinding machine, automatic tape machine, automatic vacuum impregnationmachine, automatic flip soldering machine, and so on,Products are widely used in high and low frequency transformers, inductors, ballasts and motor manufacturers.Transformer manufacturers prefer a one-stop solution.