Automatic vacuum impregnation machine maintenance and precautions
Automatic Vacuum Impregnation Machine maintenance and precautions:
1. Confirm that the voltage is normal before starting the machine, and all parts of the equipment are normal.
2. Since there are many small pores and gaps inside the impregnated object, there will be air medium. In order to make the product stable, accurate, noise-free, uniform and smooth, and completely sealed, it must be filled with a liquid substance (insulating oil). These pores and gaps, therefore, the air in these gaps is extracted and a high degree of vacuum is ensured to allow the insulating oil to enter smoothly to ensure the impregnation quality of the product.
3. The oil must be checked daily. When the pump is running, the oil level should not be lower than 1/2 of the oil mirror. If it is lower than the 1/2 mark of the oil mirror, it should be refueled to about 2/3 of the oil mirror.
4. The new pump must be changed oil when it is working for the first time. The oil change should be based on the working conditions. Change the oil every 100-150 working hours. If the working time is less than 500H, change the oil at least half a year. If there is pollution, the oil will be changed more frequently. When changing oil, the pump must be stopped and the air inlet should be open to the atmosphere. In addition, the pump body should be hot. Drain the oil from the drain plug. When the oil stops flowing, turn on the drain plug and start the vacuum pump again for a few seconds. Then unscrew the drain plug to drain the remaining oil. Tighten the drain plug and inject new oil from the filler port (waste oil should be disposed of in accordance with environmental regulations)
5. Lubricating oil for vacuum pump should meet the requirements of DIN51506VC. This machine uses CG68-100 special vacuum pump oil. The machine's oil injection amount is 0.5L (the random oil content is 1L)
6. A contaminated screening program will result in an increase in motor output power. The exhaust screening procedure must be reversed when oil mist occurs at the exhaust port while the pump is operating. Remove the venting cover and get the exhaust screening test spring, and take out the exhaust screening program. (A new seal should be used when installing a new exhaust screening program)
7. Regularly inspect and clean the air intake air filter (replacement per 300H) and the air intake method.
8. In order to ensure the safe operation of the vacuum pump, the original accessories and accessories should be used. Please indicate the model and serial number of the pump when ordering accessories for spare parts.
9. Regularly clean the vacuum tank volume to prevent the liquid from solidifying and corroding the sealing components.
10. Empty the vacuum tank volume when not in use for a long time to prevent the liquid from solidifying and corroding the sealing components.
11. Check the fan cover regularly. A contaminated fan casing will reduce the amount of cooling air and cause the vacuum pump to overheat.
12. Clean the scraping box cover seal and the debris on the sealing surface in time to ensure the sealing performance. When the exhaust valve or the impregnation box cover leaks, it should be inspected before it can be operated.
13. The vacuum machine should be operated within the ambient temperature of 5-40Co. When the ambient temperature is high, the oil temperature rises, the viscosity decreases, and the saturated vapor pressure increases, which will cause the ultimate vacuum to decrease. The ventilation and heat dissipation should be strengthened. Poorly lubricated pump cores are prone to wear when the ambient temperature is low.
14. Vacuum pumps are not suitable for removing gases that are corrosive to metals, chemically reacting to pump oil, gases containing particulate dust, and gases that are too high in oxygen.
15. Pay attention to the running direction of the vacuum pump motor after turning on the power (in the direction of the arrow, if the direction is not correct, replace any two of the three terminals of the motor).
16, keep the panel clean, non-professional maintenance personnel do not open the main circuit cover! Do not stack any debris between the motherboard interlayers to prevent leakage and short circuit.
17. Pay attention to the grounding of the motor and the machine casing to ensure safe use of electricity!
18, please protect the touch screen, keep it clean at all times, do not use sharp scratches or hard objects to touch. Without the authorization of the company, other people are forbidden to arbitrarily modify or disassemble the internal electronic circuit system (including disassembly and assembly of touch screen, PLC, drive, etc. and various parts of the connection.) Failure damage caused by such abnormal operation is not covered by the warranty. The responsibility for such safety incidents, and the responsibility for your own accidents, is your responsibility.
19.1 Due to improper use of the customer, the varnish water will enter the pump body 2 and cause the vacuum pump to malfunction. Our company will not be responsible for free maintenance;
19.2 The vacuum pump is faulty due to the lack of lubricating oil in the vacuum pump, and it is not covered by insurance. Our company will not be responsible for free maintenance;
19.3 Daily maintenance and use should be carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the instructions. If the failure is caused by failure to follow the instructions, it will not be covered by insurance. Our company will not be responsible for free maintenance.
HY-Z03 double cylinder automatic vacuum impregnation machine
Air filter: The compressed air which removes liquid water and liquid oil will be filtered through the filter core to remove those tiny solid particles.
Fifteen-pin connector: Makes line connection more convenient (power switch, driver, stepper motor, control sensor)
Double glass observation window: ten mm thickness tempered glass (with sealing ring)
Stainless steel pressure gauge: used for corrosive gas environment, can detect the pressure or vacuum of corrosive medium (range 0.01 to 0.1MPa)
Environmentally friendly low-power bulbs: long lamp life, low standby power, energy saving and environmental protection
Bulb cable: three connectors for easy connection
Chint brand relay: Zhejiang Zhengtai Electric, China's first A-share listed company with low-voltage electrical appliances as its main business (big brands are trustworthy)
Impregnation machine controller: All Chinese PLC control, can be preset a variety of impregnation modes, intelligent vacuum pumping, to achieve no bubble 凡立水, impregnation effect
The above is the introduction of the maintenance and precautions of the automatic vacuum impregnation machine. If you need to purchase or customize the automatic vacuum impregnation machine, please contact our company and contact our business staff for purchase or customization. Thank you.
The following is the contact information of our company. If you need to buy or customize the automatic vacuum impregnation machine, you need to buy or customize the transformer automatic production equipment. You can contact our company and contact our business staff for purchase or customization. Thank you.
Company Name: Dongguan Juke Industrial Development Co., Ltd.
Contact: Phone / WeChat: 18819603799
Manufacturer Tel: 0769-89870552
Company website: http://tc.huiyuecn.com
Address: Room 406, 4th Floor, Jupiter Industrial Park, Jufeng, No. 53 Shangnan Road, Shangjiao Community, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City
HUIYUECNautomation main product series: transformer magnetic core automaticwinding machine, automatic tape machine, automatic vacuum impregnationmachine, automatic flip soldering machine, and so on,Products are widely used in high and low frequency transformers, inductors, ballasts and motor manufacturers.Transformer manufacturers prefer a one-stop solution.