Huiyue explains the selection of CNC winding machine operation mode
Our company's CNC winding machine has a spindle rotation speed of 3000-5000RPM (optional); CNC Winding Machine motor: 120W DC brushless; the body has: automatic function. Then how to choose the CNC winding machine operation mode?
1. Positioning speed: 0 is high speed positioning (2000 pps); 1 is low speed positioning (1300 pps).
2. Displacement unit: 1 is 0.01 mm; 2 is 0.02 mm; 4 is 0.04 mm.
3. Zero point selection: 0 is zero point and is set to absolute counting mode; 1 is no zero point and is set to relative counting mode.
4. Deceleration at both ends: 0 is not decelerating; 1 is to decelerate.
5, brake mode: 0 is not a car; 1 is to briefly brake.
6, the number of units: 0 is 0.1 circle; 1 is 1 circle.
7. Unit of measure: 0 is metric (mm); 1 is inch (inch).
8, start mode: 0 for single start; 1 for dual start